Please do contact James about any pressing local or national issue. However please note the following:
- MPs are only permitted to offer advice and handle correspondence from their own constituents – please could you therefore include your full address and postcode in all correspondence.
- Please note that when enquiries are made to Government Ministers on your behalf, it may take up to 6 weeks to receive a response.
- For more information on how James can help you, please click here.
Please send all correspondence to the following address:
- James Morris MP, House of Commons. London, SW1A 0AA
- Lisa Townsend, Senior Parliamentary Assistant - email@example.com - D: 0207 219 8715
For surgery appointments please contact the constituency office:
- The Office of James Morris MP, Trinity Point, New Road, Halesowen, B63 3HY
- Samantha Hadley, Caseworker - firstname.lastname@example.org - D: 0121 550 6777
Alternatively, you can contact James by completing this form: